Cookies are small files that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This helps us to provide a tailored browsing experience.
The information provided by you shall be used to:
- Improve our website and enable us to provide our users the best reading experience
- Send newsletter(s) to you in case you subscribe for the same.
- Provide you an opportunity to participate in surveys
- Provide updates about our services and products
- Address any security or technical issues
The security of your personal information is of utmost importance to us. We use security tools to protect your personal information against unauthorised access. However, as you might understand, there is no method of transmission over the Internet, or of electronic storage, which is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Even though we work hard to protect your information, we don’t promise that your personal information will always remain private.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Meghalaya Times. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites. We strongly recommend that when you leave our website do read the privacy statements of each and every website which collects your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement