SHILLONG, Dec 06: With over 3000 candidates aspiring to be inducted into the Special Force - 10 (SF10), many of these aspirants have demanded that the state government announces the results of the recruitment test at the earliest.
“We urge the state government to take necessary measures to address this matter as we are in a state of dilemma,” one of the candidates, Pynshainlang Kharumnuid said here on Wednesday.
He informed that more than 3,000 candidates have appeared for the personal interview conducted for the various posts on June-July of this year. The physical test was held in October and November, last year and the written test in April and March this year.
It may be mentioned here that the recruitment process to the different categories of posts in the department have been challenged and is pending before the Court.
Earlier, the division bench of the Meghalaya High Court had stayed the order passed by the single bench which quashed the advertisement and recruitment process of SF-10 commandos, citing anomalies on the part of the home department.
He said that the court in its fresh order had asked the state government to declare the results but it is subject to the final hearing which was supposed to happen on November 27 last.