Godown gutted in fire

0
2
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Staff Reporter
SHILLONG, June 17: A godown of a shop was gutted by fire on Sunday evening at Anda Bazaar near Jeep Stand.
According to police, initial inquest revealed that the fire started from inside the shop which was locked from outside and short circuit was suspected as per the statement of the owner. However, the owner changed his statement later and said that miscreants snatched the keys and set the godown on fire.
The police is on the case and is trying to find out if any miscreants are involved or the owner is playing foul.


 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here